Is TeethXpress The Right Solution for You?
Gorgeous, secure, and completely natural-looking teeth in as little as one day!
Introducing TeethXpress Dental Implants
Restore your confidence in as little as one day!
Many people who have traditional dentures don’t enjoy wearing them because they don’t stay in place. TeethXpress provides a way to keep dentures solid and allows you to go about your daily life with confidence.
The precision and efficiency of TeethXpress dental implants make the process the best, most cost-effective choice available for quality, long-lasting dental restorations.
From a single tooth to a full-mouth restoration, TeethXpress addresses primary dental issues and affords long-lasting implant options. A typical process takes place right in Dr. McMillan’s Virginia office in one location and in considerably less time than traditional methods.
A Dental Implant for Any Circumstance
When multiple teeth have a poor prognosis, the best and most cost-efficient choice is to replace all the upper or lower teeth with the TeethXpress full arch implant solution.
Replacing multiple teeth with an implant bridge is a cost-effective solution because, many times, one implant can support numerous teeth.
Replacing one single tooth with a dental implant avoids the conventional bridge approach and preserves the adjacent teeth.
Why Choose TeethXpress?
TeethXpress is a rather different solution. You will still have gorgeous natural-looking teeth, but the difference is now they will also function like your natural teeth. The TeethXpress solution fastens your denture to surgically placed dental implants so that you can eat, speak, and live your life confidently without the fear of slipping dentures.
Fix common denture problems like:
- Difficulty chewing certain foods
- Slurred speech and embarrassing clicks, whistling, or smacking
- Slipping or moving of the denture
- Gum and mouth irritation
- Mouth infections
- Pain caused by poorly fitting dentures
Dr. Alex McMillan is proud to be your Certified TeethXpress Dental Implant Specialist in Northern Virginia, serving the Burke and Alexandria areas.
State-Of-The-Art Technology Meets World-Class Craftsmanship
Transform your quality of life!
TeethXpress dental implant restorations are created right here in the U.S.A. with precision technology and craftsmanship, ensuring an authentic solution that gives our patients the healthy mouth and beautiful teeth they’ve been longing for. The newfound comfort, renewed confidence, and ease of maintenance you’ll enjoy with TeethXpress will transform your quality of life for many years to come.
Are you tired of loose dentures?
Millions around the world are missing enough teeth to require the use of a denture. Many people struggle with loose or poorly fitting dentures. If you have this problem, you probably already know the discomfort and embarrassment that slipping dentures can cause. That, and not being able to eat the foods you adore, and the difficulties with messy denture adhesives most likely have you ready to call it quits.
The TeethXpress Solution
After you have met with Dr. McMillan, your Northern Virginia Certified TeethXpress Dentist, and he has created a custom-tailored treatment plan, you’ll schedule your TeethXpress procedure. During the process, 4 to 6 implants are surgically set into your jaw with abutment posts. Your denture is then fastened to the abutment posts with special prosthetic screws. The TeethXpress procedure normally can be completed in just one day and can be done under local anesthesia, although Dr. McMillan also offers sedation options. Dr. McMillan will either use your existing denture or have a denture created before the procedure so that you walk out that day with your new smile.
- What are dental implants?
Dental implants are the best choice for tooth replacement. They’re bonded to your jawbone to provide permanent support for natural-looking crowns and dentures.
- What happens when wearing a conventional denture?
Your jawbone starts to retract or shrink because of a lack of stimulation. Losing your teeth will affect your appearance, change the way you smile, change the shape of your face, and cause you to look prematurely aged.
- Who is a candidate for dental implants?
TeethXpress can be placed in the majority of adults who have lost all or most of their teeth. Please ask Dr. McMillan to explain the risks and benefits to determine if TeethXpress is right for you.
- Is the TeethXpress process painful?
Typically, no. The procedure is usually completed under local anesthetic. However, Dr. McMillan does offer sedation options in-house. Most treatments are completed in one day in Dr. McMillan’s Burke office.
- How soon can I work after treatment?
Most patients return to work the very next day unless otherwise instructed by Dr. McMillan. He may prescribe you medication to help with any minor discomfort you may have.
- How long does the procedure take? The implants themselves can be placed into position in as little as 30-60 minutes depending on where they need to be placed, and the number of implants required. The TeethXpress process requires 4-6 implants be placed to properly secure your denture. The entire procedure usually takes 4-6 hours.
- When will I receive my new teeth? The science behind TeethXpress allows you to walk out the same day with your new teeth. Complications may occur that require Dr. McMillan to delay fastening your dentures to the implants, but you will always leave with teeth.
- How do I care for my new smile?
In the beginning, you’ll only want to use a medicated mouth rinse prescribed by Dr. McMillan. Once your mouth has had a chance to heal, you can use a WaterPik to clean around the implants and under the denture. Dr. McMillan will also schedule regular visits for cleanings to ensure your new teeth last the test of time.
- How long will my dental implants last? When cared for properly, dental implants can last many years. Many of Dr. McMillan’s patients have enjoyed their implants for decades.
- What is the success rate of TeethXpress? TeethXpress and the BioHorizons implants the system uses have an extremely high average success rate (99.2%).
- What is the long-term vale of TeethXpress compared with other options? The implants that are chosen for TeethXpress are extremely low maintenance and provide you with a stable, confident, and of course a secure smile. With these three benefits, the long-term value of TeethXpress far exceeds any short-term conventional treatment.