Implant Dentistry in Virginia
Restore the beauty and function of your smile with our implant dentistry options.
Dental Implants in Burke, VA
Your permanent, natural-looking solution for missing teeth.
You can trust Dr. McMillan to transform your smile into a work of art because of his extensive training and experience. Dental implant treatment involves restorative and cosmetic dentistry, and Dr. McMillan is an expert in both. The benefit to you? Your entire implant treatment can be done under one roof without having to bounce around to several specialists.
Dental implants have been life-changing for many of our patients. It could be for you too!
Cone Beam CT Guided Implants
Teeth In A Day
I needed a lot of dental work and was very anxious about the whole process. Dr. McMillan and his staff (assistants and front desk staff) made me feel at ease from the time I called to make the appointment, to the follow-up calls after the two surgeries. I have had no major issues. His staff follows up and has answered all questions promptly. I am so happy I found such a great dentist. He has been very honest about the process. He listens to concerns and has made sure I was comfortable through the first two procedures. I am referring anyone who needs a dentist to his office.
Patricia Z., Actual Patient
FAQs About Virginia Implant Dentistry
Get the answers to your questions about implant dentistry straight from Dr. McMillan.
- What kind of dental implants do you offer?We offer many implant solutions for your smile needs.
- Implant-retained Dentures: Do you have slipping and sliding dentures? Dr. McMillan can secure them by placing titanium posts within your jawbone and securely placing your dentures on those posts. The result? A beautiful, stable smile!
- Teeth In a Day – Want to replace your teeth in just one day? With today’s technology, it’s possible! Dr. McMillan uses state-of-the-art materials to ensure you can start smiling sooner than later.
- Cone Beam CT Guided Implants – Does surgery make you nervous? Dr. McMillan uses the Cone Beam CT scan to analyze, place, and place implants with surgical precision. This makes results more predictable and fewer surprises.
- I'm nervous about dental treatment. Can sedation dentistry help?Yes, it can! Your dental appointments will become a dream – literally! Dr. McMillan is certified to administer IV Sedation, allowing him to be more flexible in completing more dentistry while you’re asleep. In fact, you’ll forget your dental treatment and wake up with a beautiful, new smile.