Full Mouth Rehabilitation sounds a bit frightening when you think about it… That sounds like a lot of appointments, X-Rays, needles, decisions, and money. It sounds like it entails more than just the regular trip to the dentist, one where you can walk away with a new toothbrush and a new determination to floss at least twice a day.
However, if you are embarrassed by your teeth and your smile, a Full Mouth Rehabilitation might be the road you want to go down, and trust us, it’s not going to be that bad.
What’s Involved In A Full Mouth Rehabilitation?
Let’s get down to business. Rehabilitation is the act of restoring something to its original state, and that is exactly what we’re going to do with your smile.
So let’s imagine your first appointment as a potential Full Mouth Rehabilitation candidate. Here’s what’s going to happen:
- You’ll arrive at our office and we’ll warmly greet you and check you in.
- You will voice your concern.
- We will absolve you of your fears and start you down the path to the Full Mouth Rehabilitation course that best suits your needs.
- We will examine your situation.
- You will feel safe with us. (That’s our goal).
- Dr. McMillan will begin laying out a plan for your smile’s rehabilitation.
The point is, it’s no different from a regular unobtrusive visit that you’ve had, EXCEPT for the fact that we are going to completely change your confidence level and start you on a path that changes what you see in the mirror.
Why Is Our Dentist In Burke Qualified?
Dr. McMillan – Dentist in Burke has dealt with cases from all ranges and backgrounds. Our practice prides itself on providing the best service possible and will never push procedures on you that you don’t need.
Schedule your appointment today right here, or give us a call: 703-503-9490